August 25 – September 1, 2018 | Hong Kong
Are you an aspiring FinTech entrepreneur? Curious about learning about the vibrant FinTech ecosystem in the Asia Pacific region and finding out what it takes to build a FinTech venture in an emerging market? Join us in Hong Kong for MEFTI!
The MIT Entrepreneurship and FinTech Integrator (MEFTI) is a one-week-long immersive FinTech startup bootcamp for students from MIT and from Hong Kong. In one week, you will:
- Learn about emerging trends across different FinTech sectors and get insights on how financial services industry has been transformed in the recent years
- Understand how frontier technologies, including distributed ledger technology and artificial intelligence, are redefining business processes and changing the future of financial services industry
- Understand the jurisdictional advantages of Hong Kong as a leading FinTech hub from regulatory, technology and domain perspectives
- Visit emerging startups and companies and interact with seasoned industry executives in the Pearl River Delta
- Immerse in a comprehensive entrepreneurship program and build a viable business plan and proof of concept prototype to present your FinTech idea to a panel of judges and audience