MIT Innovation Academy
The MIT Innovation Academy is an immersive program for aspiring high school entrepreneurs and connected hardware innovators.
July 30 – August 12, 2018
Hong Kong & Shenzhen
Are you an aspiring high school entrepreneur? Curious about what it takes to build a startup based on a product with both hardware and software components? Join the MIT Innovation Academy in Hong Kong!
MIT Innovation Academy 2018 is a two-week long, immersive bootcamp for high school students from the US and across Hong Kong. During these action-packed weeks, students will:
- Meet and work with like-minded innovators
- Learn about entrepreneurship and technology applications to real-world challenges
- Spend two days in Shenzhen and experience firsthand one of the fastest growing cities and innovation ecosystems in the world
- Choose a customer problem to solve, create a solution, build a prototype, develop a business case, and present their idea to thought leaders and friends on Showcase Day
- Develop a strong entrepreneurial spirit and build hard and soft skills that will help them succeed in the future
MIT Innovation Academy is powered by the MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node. The program will take place at the Node’s 5,000 sq.ft. collaborative maker space located in Kowloon Tong.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org